~ Photographic L.I.G.H.T is an all inclusive beginner photography course. Covering everything from the very basics of how an image is captured, and quickly going into more advanced lessons on creating photographs through lighting, composition, design, and developing an artistic eye.
~ You can do Photographic L.I.G.H.T from the comfort of your home! *With the add on option of send in assignments for interacting and getting additional learning.
~ Self paced so you can determine how long it takes you to finish, depending on how much time you have to dedicate to it.
~ We figure it should take you about a week per lesson and a week per assignment. There are 15 lessons, so that would be about 30 weeks. But you can stretch that out or do it faster; it’s completely up to you!
~ There is a test for each lesson. These are self graded tests, designed to help make sure that you are grasping and understanding everything that you are reading. If you don’t do so great on a test, that’s fine! It just means that everything that you just read didn’t sink in and stick with you. So go back and review it before you move on to the next lesson!
~ There are also assignments for each lesson. I figure the best way to learn photography is to go out and try it yourself! So there are detailed step-by-step assignments that tell you to go out and shoot images in different ways then compare the results. You can then see for yourself why one way worked and one way didn’t. This really helps to make sure that things sink in and are absorbed by being able to try it and see it for yourself.
~ When you get to the more advanced lessons, about half way through, there is an option for “send in” assignments. This is where the student is required to create images and send them in. The images are then graded and critiqued personally by a professional photographer (the author of this course). This is really invaluable, getting specific feedback and tips from someone with years of experience and who does photography for a living!
~ You will also get the personal email address of the Photographer. So that as you go through the course, if you have any questions, aren’t understanding something, or need help in any way you will get your questions answered and will be there to help you through the course as you need it! It’s like being tutored personally!
~ This is the most cost effective photography course on the market today, for “at home” learning courses!
~ Also, as you know with photography these days it is hard to find books or courses that do not contain inappropriate images or content. With Photographic L.I.G.H.T you will never have to worry about there being any questionable content of any kind! This is a Christian based course, so all of the content and images are pure!
~ There is no age limit for this course. It is designed for anyone who has an interest in learning photography and improving their skills!
Example Course Book Pages
ONLY Photographic L.I.G.H.T. GIVES you these 5 Advantages:
1. Live support from an Experienced Professional Photographer
2. Current & (up to date) Course Material, Information, and Technology
3. Practical non-graded assignments after each lesson to help you put into practice everything you just learned
4. Option for Send-In Assignments Graded by Experienced Professional Photographer- Not an Assistant
5. THE Most Cost Effective Photographic Course Available on the Market Today!
What Will This Course Do For YOU?
Learn, apply and master the following:
1. Not only essential photography skills, but camera competence and developing the photographers artistic "eye".
2. The 3 key elements of shooting confidence
3. The 4 steps to create a beautiful image every time
4. How to develop “quality” shooting skills vs. “quantity” shooting skills
5. How to look for and create the most important photographic ingredient which can transform an ordinary picture into an beautiful artistic image
6. Learn the quick 3 steps method to help you plan and capture a great shot every time
7. Learn the 5 essential elements of creating a great image
8. Understand and apply the vital characteristics of all types of photography (landscape, portrait, etc.)
9. How to improve any photographic image in 2 minutes.
10. Understand the 3 key elements to framing and composing an image to tell a unique story to the viewer.
Become skilled in these 10 Key Elements - And so much more…
Still in doubt about the tremendous value of this course?
" I highly recommend this photography course for anyone who wants to learn more about taking great pictures."
Photographic LIGHT - Beginning Photography Course Course Book and Test/Answer Key Book ONLY $249 +s&h
~ Exquisite Full Color Text Book with Detailed Assignments ~ Complete Test & Answer Key ~ Email address of photographer, in order to answer any questions as student goes through course. ~ And a Priceless Amount Of Information and Inspiration!
Go to our "Specials and Promotion" Page to find out about our Current Sales!
Add-On Options: "Kit" - Includes: ~ Exposure Journal ~ Grey Card (for setting your own exposures taught in this course) ~ Exposure Card ~ Reflector/Diffuser -which is used throughout the course Add to your course for only - $69
Image Critiques Via Skype Sessions - Includes: ~ 8 sessions, up to 30min each ~ Personalized critiquing of the images you have taken for each of the last 8 lessons. ~ Get any questions answered that you may have. Add to your course for only - $240
"Concepts are taught in a way that are easy to understand and grasp. In just a few lessons I have become more comfortable taking my camera off of Auto and experimenting with manual settings. I can't wait to get to the send in assignments and hear what Collette has to say about my work."
-PL Beginner Photography Student
"When most people think of photography they think that the better the camera you have, the better photos you take. I know I did. But then I discovered Photographic L.I.G.H.T. It is more than I could have hoped for! Through this photography instructional book, I have been able to create beautiful images and improve my skill. I now realize that great pictures come from great knowledge, not expensive cameras, so start learning with this book. You won't regret it."